Monday, April 22, 2013

Things I Need to Google Today

The past three weeks have been crazy busy. C.R.A.Z.Y. We spent the weekend at a baseball tournament in a little town in southern Ohio where I lived for a few months when I was nine years old. Although we didn't have time to see the town, driving through the hills brought back fond memories.


My son might have pulled a muscle while pitching. I need to Google how to treat it.

Also, the weather here is driving me nuts. 30's and 40's aren't cutting it in my world for the end of April! (I AM thankful we aren't experiencing the snow of MN or the flooding of surrounding states.) I need to Google the weather. Sometimes a good forecast brightens my mood!

Um, the piles of library books around the house? I really need to Google my library to find out when they are due. Pretty sure the due date is soon. Whoops!

This week my daughter has a track meet at a school I'm unfamiliar with. I need to Google a map and directions.

By the end of the day I'll have done half a dozen Google searches, and that's normal for me. It's so easy to take the Internet for granted, but it enhances my life all the time! I'm grateful to get answers without having to leave the house or make phone calls.

What is on your agenda today?

Have a great Monday!

15 comments:

  1. Since the sun is out, today's project will be to start cleaning out the sun room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to take advantage of the rays when we can get them! Happy cleaning!

      Delete
  2. I love Googling things! Sometimes I wonder how I made it through each day before I learned about Google :) On the agenda today? Testing at the school for the kiddos, shopping for fresh fruits and veggies, and more editing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun is out...also a car repair is on the agenda today. Yesterday, I did Google - What does it mean when the engine light comes on? Scary...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck. Car repairs always equal big bucks in my world. Hope it's something simple. :)

      Delete
  4. Gotta love how "to google" is now a verb, huh? Hehe.

    On my agenda today: work (blah), moderating the MBT chat tonight (yay!), and taking my doggies to the dog park tonight with my husband. :) Not too bad for a Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google is always a verb in my world! Look at you, moderating the chat tonight! And your doggies will love you for taking them to the park. :)

      Delete
  5. I'm cleaning the house, doing laundry, and watching the baby. Busy day. Hope you get all of your googling done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I love babies. That would be my highlight! Fun!!

      Delete
  6. Schooling the kids, doing the laundry, and getting out with the BFF! We've had the flooding here, it's crazy! But today is dry and sunny and THAT puts a smile on my face. Amazing how just a little sunshine can brighten a mood:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw pictures on the news of your town, Susan. Vans and cars underwater! I was thinking about you. Glad you can get out with your BFF--yay!!

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry your son was injured, Jill. I hope the injury isn't too serious and that he heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's just normal soreness from game pitching. Ice and rest should cure it!

      Delete
  8. Hope your little man is doing better today!
    My agenda today is simply to stay awake. :) I'm working and then I have a full day of picking kiddos up from school, my daughter has an awards ceremony and my son has karate. I'm the only one shuttling today since my husband's tied up with the owners of his company till late tonight. Phew!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!